Hyperion is pleased to announce the publication of the 2015 Update to it's widely acclaimed MarketViewTM Report: Enterprise Legal Management: e-Billing and Matter Management Systems for Corporations. Hyperion's MarketViewTM process seeks to update the Solution Landscape and related research and assessments for each of our Research Segments on a rolling 12-to-18 month cycle. With this publication, we release a "mid-cycle" update that contains a number of notable updates we think will be of substantial relevance to our clients and the law department operations market.
This report was first published in December 2014. It was based on the MarketViewTM Research Program for Enterprise Legal Management that was executed in the third and fourth quarters of 2014. The mission of Hyperion’s MarketViewTM Research Program includes the constant monitoring and evaluation of the legal solutions market; we seek to provide complete, accurate and timely reporting to our clients and Research Members to help drive informed decision-making.
In the months post-publication, several events materialized in the ELM Solutions Market that we considered material enough to warrant an update to this Report.
The updates reflected in this important "mid-cycle" release include:
- Complete and updated VendorView Evaluations for WK ELM Solutions' Passport and TyMetrix 360 products.
- Addition of Onit Matter & Spend Management as an Advanced Solution, and its complete VendorView evaluation.
- Updates on Mitratech's acquisition of Bridgeway.
Based on over 300 hours of industry benchmarking, client interviews and vendor briefings, this MarketViewTM report serves as an invaluable resource for General Counsel and Legal Operations Managers to understand the leading trends in corporate legal department management, and the software solutions landscape, including:
- Solutions capable of law department operational support
- Solutions oriented towards the needs of mid- to large-sized law departments
- Integrated solutions that address the needs of Enterprise Legal Management
- Solutions with workflow and advanced automation capabilities
- Solutions specifically designed to support a collaborative ELM process
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Solutions built on current technologies, particularly in terms of scalability and security
Each year, Hyperion Research looks at the broad mix of vendors in the market. For this report, the company identified 22 solution providers, and focused on leading Advanced ELM Solution products that meet or exceed our proprietary Key Solution Component criteria using our VendorViewTM Evaluation Process. Vendors covered in the 2014-5 Updated report include Bridgeway, Datacert, doeLegal, LexisNexis, Mitratech, Onit, Thomson Reuters (Serengeti) and TyMetrix.
The report is available to Hyperion Research Membership clients, or for individual report purchase online at Hyperion Research. Purchase of the report also includes a 60-minute briefing session with a Hyperion Senior Analyst to discuss and answer questions about the market and specific solution providers.
CLICK HERE for more info and to order the report.