New Release! The 2021 MarketView for ELM
The highly anticipated release of Hyperion's MarketView Report: Enterprise Legal Management is finally here!
NEW FOR 2021! Incorporating over 500 hours of industry benchmarking, primary interviews, client references and vendor briefings, the report provides an invaluable resource for General Counsel and Legal Operations Managers to understand the global trends driving the market for ELM solutions and comprehensive evaluations of the advanced solution providers that define the legal ELM solution landscape.
Legal Operation teams, empowered to improve efficiency and service quality, are demanding more from their ELM solutions than ever before. This shift to a customer-driven market is fundamentally changing the way legal teams approach technology and places today's ELM solutions in the center of an increasingly diverse collection of legal technologies and tools.
This Hyperion Research MarketViewTM Report is oriented towards the solution needs of corporate legal departments of all sizes that are seeking integrated solutions that include modern capabilities in spend management, collaboration, workflow and advanced analytics.
The focus of this MarketViewTM Report includes:
- Solutions capable of global law department support
- Integrated solutions that address the needs of Enterprise Legal Management
- Workflow and advanced process management and automation capabilities
- Solutions specifically designed to support a collaborative ELM process
- Advanced reporting and analytics
Comprised of nearly 150 pages, the report provides:
- Trends in the solution market
- Hyperion’s 100 key solution components of leading ELM Systems
- Comprehensive overview of the ELM vendor landscape
- Review and assessment of 10 advanced solutions
- Guiding principles for selecting and implementing solutions
21 vendors are covered, including Advanced Solution coverage for products from Busylamp, doeLegal, Legal Suite, LexisNexis, Mitratech, Onit, Thomson Reuters and Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions.
Purchase of this report includes a 60-minute briefing session. The briefing session provides an opportunity for your team to meet with our analysts to ask questions and address their particular areas of interest.